Monday, October 6, 2014

A New Experience - Utah Cyclocross

Hello Utah, we've been a little busy getting this

 Up and Running

But we haven't been doing nothing.
Just last weekend, we went to a cyclocross race. Mark thinks it might be his new obsession. I am not a bicyclist, but I have to admit, it looks pretty cool.


It's a little like a cross between mountain biking and road racing with a little bit of steeplechase thrown in.


They love throwing obstacles around the course, see how many people they can get to endo (I've done this before).



















Check out that flying remount!





What was really fun was watching all the kids race. You could tell they were having a blast. If my kids ever want to try that, I will totally support them - that was so much funner than watching a soccer game.




   

No comments:

Post a Comment